Welcome to Love's Legacy: Frankie & Jonny

The start of the story can be found
here and it can be navigated by using the menu to the right or by selecting newer post or older post at the bottom of each chapter. It may not be updated with quite the frequency of Edge of a Broken Heart but I will do my best to post at least once a fortnight.

Enjoy!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chapter 11

He laid along the length of her soft body, suspending his weight on his elbows as he lost himself to the pleasures of her mouth. He moved one hand to the pliable perky mound that was her breast and plucked enticingly at her nipple causing the surrounding flesh to pucker and a soft moan to escape her lips. He took its twin in his mouth and sucked gently and her breath hitched… "Oh God yes…" came her soft cry.

Her skin was smooth under his fingertips as he trailed them slowly down the back of her thigh, stopping behind her knee to hitch her leg over his hip granting him greater access. He ran his hand back up her thigh and over her rounded ass until his fingers found their target – the source of her desire. They moved achingly slowly tracing up and down the edges but didn't venture to the place he knew she wanted them.

"Please…" she whimpered, and he could not resist. Now that he had her he could not deny her anything. He ran his forefinger up the length of her slit. She was so wet for him, her pussy lips swollen with desire. When his finger brushed lightly across her erect little nub she trembled beneath him. "Jon…please...I need…"

He knew what she needed. It had been so long and he needed it too. The tip of his swollen cock found her entrance and rested there, teasingly tempted by her slick warm folds, but he wouldn't surrender yet. He gently brushed the hair back from her face as he looked down upon her...his angel.

"Look at me Gina…" She looked up at him, as young and beautiful as the day they met and his eyes locked on hers. "I love you baby." He said as he slid his length home in one powerful thrust, his eyes never leaving hers. That was what she was to him…home. He had never fit anyone so well.

His mouth found hers in a physical expression of what he had just declared. Their lips melted into each other in a mind numbing kiss. Her eyes fluttered closed and his followed unable to bear the excruciating pleasure of sensory overload. Their tongues caressed each other, exploring every crevice. He nibbled gently at her lower lip and elicited another moan.

"Oh God baby …you are so beautiful...so perfect," he uttered against her lips before she pulled him down on top of her, fully taking his weight as he began to move above, rocking torturously slowly, sliding in and out of her by degrees.

Jon trailed kisses across her jaw and nuzzled into her neck as the passion overcame him. He threaded his arms beneath her shoulders and cupped the top of them with his hands bracing her against his thrusts as they became more urgent. She was bucking beneath him now, meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Oh yes baby yes…like that…" He groaned as she contracted her walls around his straining cock, each pulse sending shockwaves of pleasure through him. It had never been this good, he was close. He could feel her heart pounding in her chest keeping time with his, two hearts as one.

A sheen of perspiration covered their bodies, they glistened in the dim light of the candlelit room. He could feel the pleasure rising in her, her walls began to quiver. "I..I need…"

"I know baby…it's ok I'm with you," he mumbled breathlessly as he moved, eyes still closed to devour her lips.

"Oh fuck Jon…open your…I need… to… see you," she panted out against his lips.

"Jon…Jon" came the voice, it sounded distant this time.

"Please, Jon….pleeeease…" He opened his eyes, but instead of the golden honey glow he was expecting, he found eyes a deep, chocolate brown, shimmering with love and desire. It wasn't Gina, yet somehow it seemed better. He moaned as Beth latched onto lips, "Oh fuck yes…"she cried as he pumped into her. In that moment he knew he was dreaming but he didn't care, he wanted her and he wanted her bad.

"So beautiful..." he cooed to her.

It was then he became aware of a second set of hands on him. His brain was having trouble reconciling what was happening and then he heard her voice.

"Jon honey…wake up."

No…he didn't want to wake up. He wanted to stay in this dream with Beth open and warm and inviting, feeling her silken skin beneath him, her hair clenched in his fingers. Beth's hands caressed his face, her thumbs smoothing his cheekbones as he pounded into her. "Please don't stop, Jon."

It was so fucking real…he didn't want to stop…he didn't want it to end…

"Jon, baby, what's gotten into you?" He heard the question…the voice…and in some separate part of his brain he realized what was happening, but no…he didn't want her, he wanted Beth.

He pumped into her faster, desperate not to lose the moment. Beth's fingers threaded into his thick hair, "Don't leave me," she begged.

"No," he murmured hoarsely. "I need you so much, baby." His breathing was labored. He was so fucking close….

"Jesus, Jon, wake up!" Dot playfully poked him in the ribs, draping her naked form half over his as she began to kiss his face.

He was only seconds away from what felt like it would be the most incredible climax of his life, but he felt it slipping quickly from his grasp. Opening his eyes, he drew back to find Dot naked and pressed up against him. He shook his head as if to clear her from his vision.

"Fuck, Dot! What are you doing here?" Scrambling to a sitting position, he racked his brain to think if he might have said something incriminating.

Dot propped herself on one elbow, running her nails lightly down her husband's back.

She had arrived home from the Hamptons to find him alone, dreaming and mumbling in their bed. His rock hard cock tented the sheet as he enjoyed, what was obviously a very pleasurable dream. She couldn't resist slipping in naked beside him. It had been a long time since she had seen him so aroused and didn't want to waste it.

"You didn't get my message did you?" She grinned.

Jon shook his bowed head, his back still to her, not quite completely awake.

"That's ok baby…I'm here now. I can take care of you properly…no need for the dream version," she said as she began to slide her hand around his waist beneath the sheet towards his now shriveled cock.

He knew instinctively there was no way he could get it up now. He rolled off the bed away from her and headed for the bathroom. "I need to have a shower," he said brusquely, leaving her stunned and disappointed in the face of his rejection.

By the time he returned, she was no longer disappointed, she was fuming.

Jon emerged from the bathroom, a white fluffy towel wrapped modestly around his waist. Small droplets of water clung to his muscled torso and glittered in the glow of the morning sun, now streaming through the windows. Dot was perched on the edge of the bed, he could see by her tense posture that she was spoiling for an argument.

"What the fuck was that Jon?" She hissed.

"What was what Dot?" He asked resigned to what would undoubtedly come next. "I don't have time for this argument again. I have a full day of appointments and I won't be home 'til late, so if you don't mind I'd like to spend some time with the kids before I have to head out." Jon entered the walk-in to dress hoping she would be gone when he came out, but instead she followed him, leaning against the door frame as she watched him pull on his jeans, her eyes glinting dangerously.

"It's her isn't it…you're going to see her." She spat out the last word as if it were a curse.

"I wish it was..."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" She walked over and spun him by the arm so that he was facing her.

"It means Dot, that Gina is dead. Are you happy now?" He glowered at her.

"What…how…?" Dot was bewildered in the face of this new revelation.

"She died giving birth to our daughter. Are you satisfied? I know you never liked her…well now you don't have to worry…she can't 'steal' me away from you anymore."

Dot's stunned silence prompted him on further, "And do you know what else Dot? All those times I came home and you accused me of being with her…of sleeping with her…well there you go…Frankie was born seven months after we were married, and was conceived when you decided you didn't want to be with me. Remember Dot?"

"I…I just..." Dot couldn't find the words.

"You just what Dot?"

His anger stirred something within her, some long forgotten beast that disappeared when Gina did, "Well what was I supposed to think? That little whore was always sniffing around you...always at you beck and call."

John was so irate he was trembling; he shoved his fists deep into the pockets of his jeans so he wouldn't be tempted to use them. He had never raised a hand to a woman in anger and he didn't want to start now. "Don't you fucking dare call her that…the only thing she ever did wrong was love me. And you know what Dot… I wish I had been cheating with her all these years....because that would mean that she still loved me, and she was still with us, and not in some deep dark hole in the ground. Knowing you, you probably wished she was dead. Well there you go…wish granted."

"I never…I couldn't…how could you think that of me Jon?" Her voice was barely a whisper, her anger diminished in the face of his accusations.

"Fine," he spat, "that may have been harsh but I'm warning you Dot…don't go there again. You're not going to like this but I loved her then. Fuck… I still love her now, and I won't stand by and listen to you drag her name through the mud…especially after what she sacrificed."

A silent tear run down Dot's face and she turned away from him. It was hard to hear what she had always known – that her husband had loved, still loved, another woman. The fact that she was now dead did nothing to diminish that pain. She fought to keep her voice steady as she spoke, "You better go see the kids…especially if you're going to be gone for the rest of the day. They've missed you."

***

When Stephanie walked into her brother's room, it took one look at her before he was on his feet and by her side. "Steph…what's wrong…what happened? Did that asshole do something to hurt you?"

She was a mess. No boy had ever had her so upset. Anguish distorted her pretty face, her checks were stained with mascara where the tears ran, and silent sobs wracked her body, as she held her hand over her mouth to prevent the strangled cries from escaping and alarming her younger brothers, who were playing happily up the hall.

Jesse pulled her further into the room and sat her on his bed before closing the door. "C'mon Steph…you have to talk to me. What happened?" He knelt before her, looking up into her tortured face.

"Dad…" She managed, before the sobs consumed her words.

"You want me to get Dad?"

Stephanie shook her head frantically.

"Take a deep breath Steph…and then tell me what's going on." Jesse said calmly.

Stephanie took her brother's advice and inhaled deeply, "Mom and Dad were arguing again…" She began shakily.

"And..they always argue lately."

"This..was…different," she choked out and looked at Jesse who was waiting patiently for her to finish, "Mom isn't my Mom."

"That's so not funny Stephanie."

"I know." She said finally starting to calm down some.

"What did you hear?"

Stephanie explained to her brother that she was going to say hello to her father since he hadn't come out to see them yet. That she heard the screaming, but it seemed to be different to the usual arguments that their parents always tried so hard to protect them from, so she stood by the door and listened. "And that's when I heard it… Dad said 'She died giving birth to our daughter. Are you satisfied? I know you never liked her…' I didn't stick around to hear the rest. Oh my God Jesse…you're not even my brother." And the tortured sobs began again.

"Are you sure that's what you heard?" He asked. Stephanie nodded.

"But Steph…It can't be true. I mean, you look like Mom." Jesse rationalized but Steph just shrugged.

"Wait here," he directed her. Before she could even think to stop him, Jesse had stormed out of the room.

***

Jon was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when Jesse found him. His argument with Dot had left him rattled and he wanted a few minutes to calm down before seeing the kids.

"Hey bud," he said when he saw Jesse enter the room.

"What the hell is going on Dad?" Jesse growled.

"Good morning to you too son."

"Don't!" Jesse said forcefully, "Don't pretend everything is fine. What's the deal?"

Jon looked at his son genuinely confused, "Jess…I don't know what you're talking about…but don't take that tone with me."

"What I am talking about Dad…you are my Dad aren't you?" He didn't wait for Jon to answer the rhetorical question, "what I'm talking about is Stephanie hearing you screaming at Mom again and the fact that she is now in my room in hysterics and it's all your fault."

Jesse watched the color drain from his father's face, and a look of remorse, replace the stern expression he had been wearing. Oh fuck…it's true!, was Jesse's first reaction. Tears began to sting his eyes.

Jon tried to place a hand on his son's shoulder, as the bravado he was showing was rapidly crumbling, but Jesse shrugged away. "What did she hear?" he asked.

"Maybe..." Jesse's voice cracked, "Ahem…maybe you should ask her."

Jon was already on his way to Jesse's room before his son finished speaking. When he entered the room Stephanie was laying on her side on the bed, curled into the fetal position, her knees hugged tightly to her chest. The quite sobs that escaped her broke Jon's heart.

He crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed, laying a tentative hand on her shoulder. He was glad when she didn't pull away. He glanced at Jesse who hovered in the doorway.

"Come in Jess...get comfortable. You're going to need to hear this too." Jon said quietly.

Stephanie shot Jesse a irritated glance, she didn't want to deal with this right now and resented the fact that he had gone straight to their father.

"Steph…honey…look at me." He waited for his daughter to make eye contact before he continued, "Jesse said you heard Mom and I arguing. I'm sorry sweetie...that wasn't meant for your ears, but I need to know what it was that you heard that has you so upset."

Stephanie had trouble speaking, "I'm…I'm …adopted." She sobbed moving to bury her face Jesse's pillow.

"Stephanie…Steph…how did you come to that conclusion?" Jon asked perplexed, pulling gently on her shoulder to turn her back to face him. He racked his brain trying to remember what in the argument he had with Dot could draw that conclusion.


 

"You said my mother died?" She croaked out.

He understood then. "No, baby…no! Believe me honey you are our biological daughter…you just misunderstood."

"But you said she died giving birth to our daughter…I heard you Daddy."

"Yes honey, I did." Her sobs began again. "Stephanie...let me explain. I said 'she died giving birth to our daughter', mine and hers Stephanie. Gina died having your sister…your half sister."

Jesse, who had still been standing by the door, slumped to the floor unbelieving. Stephanie lay very still for a moment as her father's words sunk in. When they did she sprang up and shrunk back against the headboard of the bed, putting as much distance as possible between her and this strange man that was her father.

"Awe Steph…please…" He reached out to her but she shied away.

"How could you Dad…how could you cheat on Mom…and have another kid… That's disgusting." Jon hated to see the judgment in her eyes.

"It's not like that...Frankie is eighteen, honey - your Mom and I weren't together when she was conceived. Gina, her mother, and I were very good friends…in a lot of ways she was my best friend, and honey sometimes things just happen… I know that's no excuse but it is a very good lesson for you to learn from my mistakes." Jon watched his children's reactions warily as they absorbed the news.

They both sat in silence for a moment before Jesse spoke. "Why didn't you tell us about her?"

Jon let out a sigh of relief that, at least, was a question easily answered. "I didn't know her myself until just a few days ago… we bumped into each other at the benefit in the Hamptons."

"Is she why you came back to the city early…why you left us?" Jesse asked.

"I never left you Jesse...but yes. Things didn't go well at our first meeting. I…upset her. It was hard for me to believe it was true, so I had to come back to get some answers." Jon said softly. He hadn't realized that his children felt abandoned when he left the Hamptons. He spent so much time on the road that he just assumed they were accustomed to his absence.

"Did you get them?" Stephanie glared at him now with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes honey…I did and they were answers I didn't want to hear, like Gina…Frankie's mother being dead and the fact that Frankie really doesn't want to know me."

"Good." Stephanie replied.

Jon raked his hands through his hair. "Please don't be like that baby. Don't you understand that she is as much my daughter as you are…I want her in my life…in our lives."

"I don't want a sister…you already have four kids…that's enough." Stephanie didn't want any part of this.

"No Stephanie," Jon said sternly, "I have five children and I love you all."

"How can you love her? You don't even know her?" She asked indignant.

"No…I don't, but I will and I love her regardless…she's a part of me Steph, just like you and Jesse and Jakey and Romeo…she's a part of me and I can't just let that go. Can you understand that?" He looked hopefully at the two of his children present. They presented the challenge. The little ones were too young yet to understand the implications of this new development, this new addition to their lives.

"I suppose so," Stephanie answered begrudgingly.

"I guess," was Jesse's response from the floor.

"Thank you. I would like you all to meet her…" he stopped Stephanie who was about to open her mouth in protest, "of course I won't force it onto you. We'll do it when we are all ready and not before. I really do think you'll like her though."

Jon ignored Stephanie's soft "hmph."

"Now I have meetings for the rest of the day…and most of the night so I'm going to go spend some time with your brothers and fill your Mom in on what we've discussed...but if you need me...or you just have some more questions you know you can come to me, right?" Jon rubbed a palm across his forehead as he pondered the impending discussion with Dot…he knew it would be brutal.

Both of the kids nodded "We know." They answered in unison.

"Are we ok?" He offered them a tentative smile. They both nodded.

"I love you guys!" He said as he rose and kissed Stephanie on the forehead, and gave Jesse a high five as he passed.

"Love you Dad," they echoed.

He left his son's room and went to face the firing squad.

3 comments:

Bayaderra said...

Ahhh, the dangers of assumptions based on partial information....
Love how well he handled his older kids. honesty is the best way out...sometimes...
And what was that?!?!?! Dreaming of Beth?!?!? In a way...I feel sorry for Dot...he is cheating on her in his dreams with 2 women..
More please!!!!

The Goddess Hathor said...

I liked the way he handled the situation with the older kids. And Steph's reaction felt real enough for me. I wonder how Frankie will feel about meeting her half-sibs?

I mean, Romeo is a doll. How could you NOT want to get to know him?

~ Hath

joviswillow said...

oh, that was awesome! i love how you portrayed Jesse especially!