Welcome to Love's Legacy: Frankie & Jonny

The start of the story can be found
here and it can be navigated by using the menu to the right or by selecting newer post or older post at the bottom of each chapter. It may not be updated with quite the frequency of Edge of a Broken Heart but I will do my best to post at least once a fortnight.

Enjoy!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Apology

Due to a personal tragedy, this story will be on temporary hiatus. I hope to get back to writing in the future.

I thank you for reading and for your support.

Regards

V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just read that amazing story again - almost 3 years - would love the read more of that story (or even from edge of a broken heart)...

sigh...

Jinx said...

I just found your story and read it straight through. It's really well written with fully fleshed out characters. I've never read this creative plot before so I'm sad that it is obviously over after all this time. I'm not even sure if you check the comments but just in case you do I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed it.